|Agile Team Coordinator
Location: Derby, UK
We are looking for an Agile Team Coordinator to work alongside our Engineering Managers, Product Managers and Engineering Teams in our vibrant development hub in Derby UK. In addition to supporting several development teams in the scoping, planning and delivery of high profile releases based on agile principles, you will also coordinate activities across various geographic locations.
This is a high visibility, leadership role where you will have a significant impact on team, project and business success. Your overall responsibilities will require strong skills in cross-team and cross-culture communications and agile coaching as well as some project management. In return we offer a challenging role in which you will be able to grow and provide influence across the organization and a fun vibrant working environment in which we develop cutting edge, industry leading products.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Agile coaching at the team level to enable & support self-managing teams:
- Encourage an agile mindset, set appropriate expectations, facilitate the process and coordinate with development managers and product managers to ensure the team is successful from an agile perspective.
- Analyze appropriate agile metrics and team processes and make strategic or tactical recommendations of process changes to help the teams and accelerate product delivery.
- Support Development Managers, Product Managers and teams to remove work impediments and enable the teams to effectively focus on development objectives using their selected agile methodology.
- Act as liaison between customer facing teams and engineering management to help identify issues and prioritize accordingly.
- Coordinate cross-team communication to develop plans and clear work roadblocks.
- Project management support on large projects which require engineering coordination between geographic locations:
- Facilitate communication between multiple development teams, set project processes, process expectations, identify and manage dependencies, ensure process execution and creation of documentation.
- Identify areas where documentation or project tracking is missing or needs updating and offer support as necessary.
- Coordinating cross-team dependencies and work with many stakeholders.
- 5 years of experience working in a Product Development environment with at least 3 years working in an agile environment.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an agile coaching role, experience in multiple frameworks is an advantage
- Technical background is required.
- Strong people, relationship and facilitation skills – you must be able to build and maintain strong working relationships and adjust your communication approach for different audiences.
- Be assertive as necessary, and not afraid to identify responsible parties, schedule meetings, and pick up the phone.
- Ability to identify potential problems, blockers, schedule issues and to quickly identify stakeholders needed to resolve and organize appropriately.
- Ability to solve problems using a combination of soft-skills/relationship building and creative troubleshooting
- Experience using a backlog management tool, Jira and Confluence expertise is a plus.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- This is a full-time position Monday-Friday 9-5.30 (flexible) for 38.5 hours per week.
- Pension, Life insurance and Income Protection schemes
- Health & Wellness and Vision reimbursement
- Private Medical and Dental plans
- Employee Assistance Program
Webroot delivers next-generation endpoint security and threat intelligence services to protect businesses and individuals around the globe. Our smarter approach harnesses the power of cloud-based collective threat intelligence derived from millions of real-world devices to stop threats in real time and help secure the connected world. For more information, visit http://www.webroot.com.
Webroot Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only - no third parties.