Location: Dublin, Ireland
The Web Analyst is responsible to classify and analyze URLs in support to the automated classifiers. This individual will help improve the current BrightCloud service coverage and contribute to our continually growing web-filtering database.
• Analyzing URLs and IP addresses for threats and make informed decisions based on contextual web information
- Classify uncategorized websites and identify miscategorized websites in a variety of languages
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proactively review data to train automated classifiers
- Support web analysis projects in specific languages
- Responding to customer queries via email in relation to URL and IP classifications
- Communicating internally with Technical Support and File Threat Researchers on inbound queries
- Working independently to meet tight deadlines
- Working with a fast-paced, global, cross-functional and multilingual team
- Demonstrating technical know-how, effective communication and getting things done
- Proactive, highly self-motivated, organized, responsible, and innovative in their job.
- A degree or equivalent in IT field, or previous experience in IT industry or data analysis
- Proficient in Windows OS
- Familiar with MS Office, SharePoint and multiple browsers
- English fluency and excellent writing skills are required
- Exceptional internet research skills and utilizing translation resources on the Internet
- Must be able to work independently to meet deadlines
- Must be able to understand subtle nuances in categories and apply to websites
- A passion for web content and the web threat landscape is advantageous
- Multilingual background is a strong advantage
- Knowledge to understand and write Japanese is highly desirable
Webroot delivers next-generation endpoint security and threat intelligence services to protect businesses and individuals around the globe. Our smarter approach harnesses the power of cloud-based collective threat intelligence derived from millions of real-world devices to stop threats in real time and help secure the connected world. For more information, visit http://www.webroot.com.
Webroot Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only - no third parties.